Using DLFC Solution
- Opening, accessing, browsing or otherwise using the website implies your concurrence and acceptance to all the terms and conditions including the revised terms and conditions as set out in this agreement and therefore, we request you to read this agreement carefully before initiating any action from this website.
- A person who is competent to enter into a legally binding valid contract under the provisions of Indian Contract Act, 1872 is authorized to use the Website or place an order to or conduct other connected activities through this website. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use or perform any transaction through the Website. However, they may enter into a contract with us only through Legal guardians who are registered as users on our Website. We reserve our rights to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to our website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are incompetent to contract.
- If you use our website, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree that if you provide any or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information that is untrue, inaccurate, old or incomplete or not in accordance with the Terms of this Use, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with us and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
- When you use our Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically or as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- The Website contains materials, including but not limited to software, text, graphics and images (hereinafter referred as the “Content”). We may own the Content or portions of the Content may be made available to us through arrangements that we have entered into with third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in violation of our copyright, trademark, and other right under the appropriate Indian Legislature. You have no rights to the Content, and you will not use, copy or display the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. No use of the said contents is permissible without our prior written consent. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- The use or posting of any of the Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your right to access and/or use the Content and Site shall automatically be terminated and you shall immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content. You agree not to:
- (a) take any action which imposes an unreasonable load on the website’s infrastructure;
- (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website;
- (c) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up the website;
- (d) delete or alter any material posted on the website by us or any other person or entity; or
- (e) frame or link to any of the materials or information available on the Site.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos of dlfc solutions used and displayed on this Site or copyright subsisting in the said logos forms part of our Intellectual Property Rights. Nothing on this Site or in this Agreement should be construed as assigning or granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our said Intellectual Property Rights without our prior written consent. The said Intellectual Property Rights shall not be used to disparage our or third-party’s products or services or to dilute our goodwill in the market. All goodwill generated from the use of any of such intellectual property rights shall inure to our benefit.
- We and our affiliates make no warranties or representations about the content, including but not limited to its accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or reliability. You agree that your use of the website and the content is at your own risk. We do not warrant that the website will operate error free or that the website, its server, or the contents are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. The website and contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind including merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature including but not limited to loss of data or loss of profit or business resulting from the use or inability to use the website or the contents therein or from any claims whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal incidents even if we have been informed about the possibility of such damage.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your access to, use or misuse of the Content or Site. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve our right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such cases, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting us in defending such matters.
- We reserve our rights at our own discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Site or the Content at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve our rights to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the website or the Content at any time without prior notice or liability to the buyers.
- Membership on our Website is free and we do not charge any fee for accessing, browsing and buying on our website. We, however reserve our rights to charge fee and change our policies from time to time. In particular, we may on our own discretion introduce new services and modify/amend some or all of the existing or future services offered on our website or fees if any; which may be charged for the same; without prior notice to buyers. Revision or Amendment in policies or in any clause of the agreement shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on our website.
- You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India, once you abide by or agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You agree that, the contents uploaded or forming part of our website is not in violation of any laws for time being in force in India.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of our website, or any other systems or networks connected to our Website or to any our server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through our Website, by hacking, password or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website or any network connected to our website nor breach the security or authentication measures on our website or any network connected to our Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to our Website, or any other customer of ours, including any account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit our Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through our Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by our Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to our Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be bought by or sold to you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.